Friday, July 24, 2009

One Step at a Time


I am one step closer to leaving. I have been calling the AFB all week and the guy who I am supposed to call to find out if it is in. Well he hasn't answered once this week so I figured he might be on leave and to call the customer service desk, well they directed me to someone else and he told me that it was in. So I went in today and applied for my Visa and try to figure out my flight information. Well I am not allowed to take care of my flight stuff here so I need to call some people at Nellis and figure it out tomorrow. I was told my visa should only take about a week but since it is the end of the week it won't be back until next Monday. I am so excited and I am very happy this is all finally happening.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that things are moving along for you. I'm sure you are so anxious to see your hubby.
    Love you,
    Chel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see that you enjoy your life in England. I enjoy following your entries.

    ReplyDelete