Monday, May 4, 2009

Getting Things Done

So things haven’t been incredibly busy for us these past couple of days.  We are just trying to get informed on what I need to do before moving.  It is hard because I am an hour away from the Air Force base up here and there are a lot of things that I’m sure it would be easier if I could just run over there.  I’m working on getting a new passport with the government and getting anything else that I need done.  No one has really told us what that is quite yet.  We hear different things from different people at both bases.  It’s been stressful but not too bad.  We are both very excited to go home and see everyone.  I am currently working on packing up my stuff for my vacation there and packing up stuff I don’t really need till I get to England.  I am packing up my room that I just got settled in.  Rob has basically nothing except a bag that he is living out of.  His stuff is already in transit over there.  We have been looking at apartments online together because he is afraid to decide on a place without me.  Some things have finally come into place, I am officially on Rob’s orders which if you don’t know means that the Air Force will move me.  I am currently sitting on a plane since today is both of our travel days going to Ohio.  We are flying into Indianapolis and will probably not get to Eaton until after 11.  It so far has been a very stressful and long day for both of us.  His flight was supposed to leave for Chicago at 8 and was delayed due to the weather in Chicago (shocking).  My flight was supposed to leave at 11 and didn’t take off till about 11:30 and I had a connecting flight to catch in Denver that I just barely made after I sprinted across the airport.  I will be so happy when today is over.  We will be in Ohio till May 9th and then in Chicago till the 14th.  I will be staying in Chicago till the 17th.  

No comments:

Post a Comment